Who am I?
I am swapnil sanghvi, a technical SEO specialist. And I work on website’s SEO either it may be Big Brand’s Website which are usually huge and complex or it may be local business website with required pages.
I am specialized in advanced technical SEO audits which includes the examination of each and every technical aspect of a website.
In addition to that I have hands on experience in the local SEO and helped few small businesses to improve their Google My Business listings and rank well on them.
I have been a computer and technology geek since I got my first computer in 2015.
However, it wasn’t until 2017 that I came to know about SEO.
After that, my daily routine completely changed, and I started on focusing on SEO and it lured me deep in.
Since 2017 I’ve been in a constant SEO only: What I did in these years of my journey is learn, study, experiment, build, test, grow, analyze, and repeat. After all these years of experience, I realized that, I need to help others to build their business also.
I have enough experience working as an freelancer SEO guy, a junior/mid/senior SEO specialist in an agency, and also, as a website owner.
I built numerous websites solely for educational purpose and to do various SEO experiments. I own several blogs that will earn income. I’ve been through Panda and Penguin(If you don’t know about these, they are the google algorithm updates). I’ve seen a lot in the SEO world and I’m hungry for more.
I am the guy who believes that skill is necessary for proper work but not the a piece of paper with grades can help.
Most of my qualification came from my own experience I have. And I also have some theoretical SEO knowledge. All my qualifications and competences in the area of SEO and computer science.
In 2019, I finally made my dream come true and switched to 100% remote work which I absolutely love. I am where I always wanted to be and doing what I always wanted to do.
Here is what I am good at. I have tremendous knowledges and experience regarding SEO and my day-to-day work:
- I do SEO both for huge international brands and medium-size businesses.
- I am specialized in doing different types of in-depth SEO audits. I love technical audits the most.
- I do website reviews and audits regarding compliance with Google Webmaster Guidelines and Guidelines For Quality Raters.
- I do SEO consulting.
- I conduct SEO experiments and analyses.
- I keep learning and expanding my knowledge about SEO in numerous ways.
- I constantly listen to SEO podcasts to which I am addicted.
- I work with tens of more and less known SEO tools in my everyday job (e.g. Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, and so on).
In July 2020 I realized it’s high time to start my own website about SEO to share what I’ve seen and have been doing in the SEO industry for the past 3 years.
Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions.